idek what the hell is going on my laptop has gone crazy
i tried unplugging e display port cable and plugging again, it did not work
the problem still existed when i bought this
i mean yeah im sure that this is not my mistake 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    yeah it usually disappears when i move the lid, this was a lot longer than the other flickers
    i havent tried connecting it to an external monitor,
    I suggest you check the connection of the edp cable on the main board and on the display:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• When you move the lid, does the problem disappear? When you connect an external monitor to the hdmi port, is the image displayed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • usernameisrequired
    usernameisrequired Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

yeah it usually disappears when i move the lid, this was a lot longer than the other flickers
  • usernameisrequired

Tinkerer

let me just tell something which i tried
    when this happened, i tried to find the point causing the problem when i firmly pressed both upper corners of my screen the weird screen directly went away
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you check the connection of the edp cable on the main board and on the display:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• usernameisrequired

Tinkerer

soz im not rlly a tech guy myself,
    so this will be the cable which i will look for right?
  • Yes. Check that the cable is connected correctly.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• usernameisrequired

Tinkerer

UPDATE: I've unplugged and plugged the EDP cable and got a new tape for it.
    It seems to be fully working now, I've never experienced the issue after the repair.
    I've tried opening and closing the lid, still no problem.
    It seems to be permanently fixed, at least I hope so.
    Still not sure what caused the cable to go loose.
    @egydiocoelho thank you for your help man.
  • you are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer