Lost music files, Need help

SystemSystem Member Posts: 3,751 Skilled Practitioner
This discussion was created from comments split from: Music downloader?.

Comments

• FruityFruity Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought a new laptop and tried to access my music and appears that I've lost a vast amount of my music. I contacted Apple and they said I should contact Acer as they hold anything that has been lost. Can you help?
  • OsmundJesseOsmundJesse Member Posts: 2 New User
    Where to download music, songs on Android phones?
  • OsmundJesseOsmundJesse Member Posts: 2 New User
    Where to download music, songs on Android phones? Create more attractive phone ringtone effects on the web 
    sonnerie portable gratuite
    Select more attractive and completely free content on many devices such as mobile phones, tablets.
  • NatalieWarner22NatalieWarner22 Member Posts: 3 New User
    You can visit here it has all the music and sounds you love  https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/1017424/Bruitage  Everyone, please come check it out
    You can visit here it has all the music and sounds you love  https://bruitagesgratuits.com/  Everyone, please come check it out
  • KelvinbarberKelvinbarber Member Posts: 1 New User

Music can be downloaded and listened to using Spotify Premium Apk, Apple Music,... or you can download it on dedicated websites to listen and download music.
  • LilaSpencerLilaSpencer Member Posts: 1 New User
    a very good article everyone can listen to music at http://klingeltonmobi.de
  • celinaacelinaa Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've used Musictube before, and it's an excellent app, but it has a very complex interface and a lot of lags. I have been using the jailbroken version of YouTube Music for a long time, and it is convenient, but in the end, the application was blocked in my country, and I switched to Musictube.