ALL KEYS are not Acer Predator Helios 300 (2019) PH315-52

Options
menthos984
menthos984 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
As my questions state all of my laptop keys are not working except for the Power button and Turbo button. The last action I made was to install some games and travel. I never noticed it earlier on my flight since I am using an external keyboard not until pre-departure when I tried to check, all keys were not working.

I have tried uninstalling all keyboard related drivers and somehow tried to realign keyboard connectors from the motherboard. But to no avail, none of it seems to work.

Please let me know what I can do to fix this. 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check the version of the bios? There is a fix available for the keyboard:
    BIOSAcerAdds keyboard scan code1.068.9 MB2019/08/19download
    This is the latest version:
    BIOSAcerUpdates BIOS default setting.1.129.1 MB2020/09/03download
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • menthos984

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho Obrigado for the reply. My BIOS version is V1.04. I will try to install what you shared with me and will let you know if it works.
  • menthos984

Tinkerer

Options
    Update #1: After installing the newest version of BIOS 1.12. The keyboard still not working.
    I tried installing the "Adds keyboard scan code" but it prompts an error "The version of ROM file is not newer than that of BIOS".
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the battery: turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for 12 seconds and leave the laptop off for 20 minutes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • menthos984

Tinkerer

Options
    I have tried resetting the battery by following your suggestions but unfortunately, the keyboard is still not working.
  • ethan13alu
    ethan13alu Member Posts: 11 New User
    Options
    try factory reset and see if it works:>

Clean the Physical Keyboard      Turn off Sticky Keys     Reset Keyboard Settings    Update Keyboard Driver     Perform a Clean Boot

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you press f2 to access the bios, using an external keyboard, does the laptop's keyboard work on the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer