Predator Triton900 can't install Predator Sense after format and fresh install the Windows, thnk you

wiselynkw
wiselynkw Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Predator Triton900 can't install Predator Sense after format and fresh install the Windows, thank you so much

k you

Answers

• Brett90
    Brett90 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Make sure that you installed all the driver packages. I also installed the intel driver update tool to make sure I always have the latest. After a clean install I got it working that way. You can also try to open the UWP .appxbundle others got it working by installing it so.

But with the latest windows 10 update it doesn't open anymore for me. So I'm stuck with the settings I selected before the update. Blue keyboard for the rest of my life.

Its a horrible program. And that for a 4000 euro pc :-(

• wiselynkw
    wiselynkw Member Posts: 2 New User
    Brett90 said:
    Make sure that you installed all the driver packages. I also installed the intel driver update tool to make sure I always have the latest. After a clean install I got it working that way. You can also try to open the UWP .appxbundle others got it working by installing it so.

But with the latest windows 10 update it doesn't open anymore for me. So I'm stuck with the settings I selected before the update. Blue keyboard for the rest of my life.

Its a horrible program. And that for a 4000 euro pc :-(

Tried many method ...wont work for me...and acer told me only can install by their service center technician....no way i can install by myself?  thank for your reply