Can I upgrade these PC parts??

Curhie
Curhie Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
So I have a gaming PC and the specs aren't that good on it. It was a Christmas gift so they didn't really look at the specs but I still use it for making music and designing and creating games etc. 

But I went back to my parents house and found my OLD computer from 7/8th grade. Now that I understand more of the computer specs, the specs on that thing are a bit outdated I'd say. But the PC is so small and I just wanna mod it up and make that into a gaming PC. Just curious since I'm new at building a PC what's things I could buy that'll work with it?? 

It's a Gateway AMD 1 pc with 500 gb hard drive and 6gb of ram, Reason 7310 HD graphics 

I wanna add a SSD and a new ram obviously and possibly a new fan. Up the graphics m gonna mod the case too. Just a fun little project thought I'd ask some questions

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    We are going to need to know more about it. Do you know what the full model name is? I'm guessing it's an E1-xxx-xxxx model. Moving the boot from the HDD to a SSD will make a big change, but not necessarily to something with true gaming performance.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.