Assassin‘s creed Valhalla doesn’t work with my predator Helios 300

Rayray0077
Rayray0077 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I thought the specs matched? I’m a total newb I only play Skyrim with mods but I wanted to get a new game and thought the specs were good enough but every time I try to play Valhalla it freezes as soon as the story intro is done and it’s where your able to actually play. I tried changing the settings for lower FPS and low every thing but it’s still freezing. Is this laptop not as powerful as I thought it would be? I’m definitely disappointed 

Best Answer

• Rayray0077
    Answer ✓
    I finally fixed it. Did a few trouble shooting steps till it worked. First went on Ubisoft and verified game files, then Had to update my computer maybe 3 times in windows settings until you press check for updates and it says your all updated. Then went to NVIDIA website to download an update for the GeForce rtx 2070 and then it finally is working perfectly 

Answers

• Jomandterry
    Jomandterry Member Posts: 1 New User
    It doesn’t work for us either
  • Rayray0077
    Answer ✓
    I finally fixed it. Did a few trouble shooting steps till it worked. First went on Ubisoft and verified game files, then Had to update my computer maybe 3 times in windows settings until you press check for updates and it says your all updated. Then went to NVIDIA website to download an update for the GeForce rtx 2070 and then it finally is working perfectly 
  • Hyuk
    Hyuk Member Posts: 297 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Thank you for this!  AC:Valhalla is the first AC game I play during release (I usually wait for them to go on sale 😎 ) and dear me, I didn't know they were so buggy on release.  I experienced the Unwelcome quest bug, luckily for me their tip of changing the settings to Ultra and then back to what I had them set to worked.