DPC watch dog violation during start up OS clean reset done in Aspire A715-41G how to solve?

SAYANSAHA1997
SAYANSAHA1997 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2020 in Aspire Laptops

Aspire A715-41G
During start up only or during  turning on this issue occur sometimes after that I can go to windows 
 I have performed windows Reset today with remove everything option

issue occur start up only  for few seconds 
MY email id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NHQ8DSI001xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    edited November 2020
    >>>I have performed windows Reset today with remove everything option>>>

Press and hold power button until machine shuts off. Remove charger. Press and hold a paperclip into the battery reset pinhole on the bottom for about 30 second. Plug charger back in. Then turn the machine back on  and IMMEDIATELY press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key.Try another remove everything facftory reset. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

Sorry for trouble I Can go to the windows 
    I have performed windows clean reset also 
    IT"S occur  during start up only
    very few times few start up this issue occur 
    IN CHKDSK there is no bad sector

• JackE
    >>> I Can go to the windows>>>very few times few start up this issue occur>>>

What do you mean by "very few"? Do it occur once a day? Once a week? Once a month? Once every two boots? Once every 10 boots? ????

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

You can say once a week during start up only then again normal I can go to the windows
  • JackE
    I wouldn't worry too much if it only happens about once a week. The frequency of background Win10 updates can explain these occurrences. I would say that my own HP and ACER machines experience these startup anomalies a few times a month. In fact, just yesterday I had an update that needed to boot twice before I finally got to the desktop. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sandblaze05
    Sandblaze05 Member Posts: 2 New User
    When this happened with my laptop for the first time i did sfc /SCANNOW on administrator cmd. After this it showed corrupted files were found and replaced. After that the laptop started functioning faster and didn't show the blue screen of death. Maybe it was a software conflict.
  • SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

I am having same issue in few  start up I think this issue probably due to power setting or SSD issue I am looking for permanent Solution @Acer
  • SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

I am having same issue in few  start up I think this issue probably due to power setting or SSD issue I am looking for permanent Solution @Acer

• SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

I am having same issue in few  start up I think this issue probably due to power setting or SSD issue I am looking for permanent Solution @Acer

• @SAYANSAHA1997 and @RISHABH311 If it is an issue related to ssd, try this:a) press windows + r, type msconfig, go to system boot and activate safe boot:How to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10  Windows Central
    b) then, restart windows and then uninstall and delete this driver:
    c) restart windows, access the bios and change the sata mode to ahci. You may need to press ctrl + s on the main bios tab.
    d) then try to update the ssd firmware.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

edited December 2020

BIOS PAGE Screen short

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
  • Have you tried my suggestion above?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

Issue is not confirmed 
    So I will contact acer chat support and let you know
    Or will update later
  • JackE
    >>>You can say once a week during start up only then again normal I can go to the windows >>>

Is this happening more often now? Or is it still about the same? As mentioned earlier, Win10 updates can explain this. My own machines experience  startup problems a few times a month when booting Windows but not Linux.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

edited December 2020
    Acer
    DISCONNECT

Chat transcript was attached..

Edited the content by removing chat transcript.
  • Please do not post private messages that you have had with the acer technical support agent. When the problem occurs, is there an error registered in the windows event viewer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SAYANSAHA1997

Tinkerer

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/967602#Comment_967602
    I hope there is no hardware issue during start up this issue occur 

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    That message either means the laptop shut off by itself due something like to low battery or you pressed and held the power button for about 5 seconds to force it to shut off. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ