Getting clicking sounds when opening the lid of my NEW ACER NITRO 5 ( MODEL - AN515-55)

Options
Sky2551998
Sky2551998 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
i am getting clicking sounds when opening the lid of my NEW ACER NITRO 5 ( MODEL - AN515-55) . I heard this when I am opening the lid . I opened it with my thumb on the center (near the camera). 
I know that Acer Nitro 5 laptops have this common issue on their laptop's  and it can also damage the screen. 
So my question is this again, are the mild clicking sounds at the beginning when opening the laptop's lid normal or not ? because i just bought it from amazon and i am using it from last 7 days and amazon is not exchanging it. please tell me as soon as possible.

Answers

• Sky2551998
    Options
    https://youtu.be/uyJmKKkcYsI   this is link of youtube video please check and tell about solution 
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Yep, mine(AN515-43 (1yo)) clicks as well but no issues so far. Other users reported the same clicking sound as well but I never heard of any kind of complains.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• kdotml
    kdotml Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    dude any update? I got mine today and I am experiencing the same thing.
  • kdotml
    kdotml Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    batmalin said:
    Yep, mine(AN515-43 (1yo)) clicks as well but no issues so far. Other users reported the same clicking sound as well but I never heard of any kind of complains.
    dude is it really normal? I am worried .. thanks
  • Sky2551998
    Options
    kdotml said:
    dude any update? I got mine today and I am experiencing the same thing.
    for me its ok now because now i am not opening it the way i use to ( near camera side) . try to open the lid from corners where the curve starts.