How to re-install my dts:x ultra nitro 5 AN515-55

2»

Answers

• oziozi12
    oziozi12 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    After struggling a month for this problem. I am coming with a solution will %99 work for everyone.

It's all about outdated Dtsapo4service.exe and dtscnt64.dll. DTS:X uses these services in order to be working. You can see error reports in Windows Event Viewer.

1) Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware Portable - Free and Full Download

2) Uninstall Realtek Audio driver and remove all leftover files and registries.

3) Uninstall DTS:X Ultra and DTS Sound Unbound from Windows Apps tab. (Remove all leftovers too)

4) Reboot and do a windows update. Allow Windows to detect and install Realtek driver itself. "DON'T" install the Realtek driver in Acer Support.

5) Reboot.

6) Download the Realtek Driver from Acer Support page and "DON'T INSTALL". Just extract the files to a folder.

7) Go to "(Extracted Folder)\Win64\Thirdparty\20200210(This might be different)"

8) You'll see folders named like "DTSXULTRA" and "DTS4APO", right click the ".inf" files inside of these folders and press "Install".

9) Reboot after installing all ".inf" files.

10) Download the "Latest" DTS drivers in Acer Support page and install them with using "Setup_APP.cmd" inside the drivers.

AND THIS IS WHERE EVERYBODY GOT STUCK. DTS:X WILL NOT WORK AGAIN UNTIL YOU DO THE STEPS BELOW.
    After researching so much hours, I have found the most up-to-date "Dtsapo4service.exe " and it's ".dll"'s

11) Head over to DTS other devices drivers download for Windows (32/64bit) (drvhub.net)

12) Press "Download Driver" inside of "DTS APO4x" and "DTS APO4x Service"

13) After downloading both drivers, right click the ".inf" files in both of the drivers and install.

14) Reboot and thank me.

:)

• oziozi12
    After struggling a month for this problem. I am coming with a solution will %99 work for everyone.

It's all about outdated "Dtsapo4service.exe" and "dtscnt64.dll". DTS:X uses these services in order to be working. You can see error reports in Windows Event Viewer.

1) Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware Portable - Free and Full Download

3) Uninstall DTS:X Ultra and DTS Sound Unbound from Windows Apps tab. (Remove all leftovers too)

4) Reboot and do a windows update. Allow Windows to detect and install Realtek driver itself. "DON'T" install the Realtek driver in Acer Support.

5) Reboot.

6) Download the Realtek Driver from Acer Support page and "DON'T INSTALL". Just extract the files to a folder.

7) Go to "(Extracted Folder)\Win64\Thirdparty\20200210(This might be different)"

8) You'll see folders named like "DTSXULTRA" and "DTS4APO", right click the ".inf" files inside of these folders and press "Install".

10) Download the "Latest" DTS drivers in Acer Support page and install them with using "Setup_APP.cmd" inside the drivers.

AND THIS IS WHERE EVERYBODY GOT STUCK. DTS:X WILL NOT WORK AGAIN UNTIL YOU DO THE STEPS BELOW.
    After researching so much hours, I have found the most up-to-date "Dtsapo4service.exe " and it's ".dll"'s

11) Head over to DTS other devices drivers download for Windows (32/64bit) (drvhub.net)

13) After downloading both drivers, right click the ".inf" files in both of the drivers and install.

14) Reboot and thank me.

• oziozi12

It's all about outdated "Dtsapo4service.exe" and "dtscnt64.dll". DTS:X uses these services in order to be working. You can see error reports in Windows Event Viewer.

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

• oziozi12

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

• oziozi12
    Answer ✓

It's all about outdated Dtsapo4service.exe and dtscnt64.dll. DTS:X uses these services in order to be working. You can see error reports in Windows Event Viewer.

1) 
    Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware Portable - Free and Full Download

5) Reboot.

11) Head over to 
    DTS other devices drivers download for Windows (32/64bit) (drvhub.net)

14) Reboot and thank me.

• R0H1TH
    R0H1TH Member Posts: 3 New User
    oziozi12 said:

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

Thank you so much dude. It worked for me though I didn't follow all the steps exactly. I first went to that Thirdparty folder and installed all the .inf files and then rebooted and installed the appxbundle file of DTS:X Ultra it worked fine. Thanks. :)
  • Vimaleshpraveen
    Vimaleshpraveen Member Posts: 1 New User
    oziozi12 said:

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

Hey, thank you so much !! It solved my problem. 
    Dts apox4 is not available in the link anymore, I found it in a YouTube channel : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1abaDgR5ZPk3oTBiHVDSETdyrKK5YjLJX/view

Step 15 : install dts sound unbound and dts x ultra in app store, dts x ultra may not be found in app store, do google search and get link from there and can be opened in Microsoft store.
  • sugarGUM
    sugarGUM Member Posts: 3 New User
    oziozi12 said:

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

The DTS APO4x driver on given site is no more available, can someone provide me if they still have it ?
  • vinaysingh2
    vinaysingh2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I found a working method not sure if it works for u all but here it is:
    firstly download the latest Realtek Audio driver and all the DTS drivers from acer drivers and after that extract each of them.
    Now go to C:\Users\usernameofpc\Downloads\Audio_Realtek_6.0.8981.1_W10x64_A\Audio_Realtek_6.0.8981.1_W10x64\Win64\ThirdParty\DTS_UWP_APO4x_MSFT_SIGNED_ACER_EXT_1_1_24_0_beta folder and search for this file dtsapo4Acerextensionpkg and install it. After it is installed a popup will open telling you to restart your system, do it and after that go to the extracted dts sound drivers folder that you downloaded before install each of them and go to XPERI DTS Utility_XPERI_1.7.3.0_W10x64_A folder and search for dts:x ultra install file install it and you are done.

• bajikeisuke
    bajikeisuke Member Posts: 2 New User
    oziozi12 said:

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

Hey, thank you so much !! It solved my problem. 
    Dts apox4 is not available in the link anymore, I found it in a YouTube channel : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1abaDgR5ZPk3oTBiHVDSETdyrKK5YjLJX/view

Step 15 : install dts sound unbound and dts x ultra in app store, dts x ultra may not be found in app store, do google search and get link from there and can be opened in Microsoft store.
    Thank you for the link. But, do you still also have the DTS APO4x Service?
  • bajikeisuke
    bajikeisuke Member Posts: 2 New User
    oziozi12 said:

5) Reboot.

14) Reboot and thank me.

The "DTS APO4x" and "DTS APO4x Service" are not available to download anymore in the https://www.drvhub.net/devices/other-devices/dts. Would you mind to upload it if you still have these files or have any other solution to download it. Please help, thank you in advance!
  • AzizTidoy
    AzizTidoy Member Posts: 1 New User
    how or where can i find the latest DTS driver in acer support page?
    can someone help me because my dts x ultra is not working

• T_T
    T_T Member Posts: 3 New User
    tashdidfahim said:

my dts ultra seems like this....its doesnt run...how to solve????

You should select your audio as an external speaker out or Headphone out is supported. (depending on which audio output is selected)
    Turn ON / Connect the DTS power by pressing the power button Icon (at below).
    Then now you can do your audio setting.....

• T_T
    Please refer here

• T_T
    Audio setting: Please refer the photo
    Enjoy!

• PolynesianVibez
    PolynesianVibez Member Posts: 1 New User

Found this link and was able download it from MS Store.

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/dtsx-ultra/9N0H1M8J1308?hl=en-us&gl=us

• ninja007
    ninja007 Member Posts: 1 New User

easiest way(in 3 steps):-

step 1:- install dts sound unbound from microsoft store.

step 2:-now run it and click on the right top "..." three dot icon.

step 3:- click "refresh license".

done ..