My wireless keyboard SK-9660 with blue characters on some keys. How do I access them?

Options
derec
derec Member Posts: 4 New User
My wireless keyboard SK-9660 with blue characters on some keys. How do I access them?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Use them in concert with the Fn key.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • derec
    Options
    I do not seem to have a/an Fn key
  • billsey
    Options
    Can you take a picture of the keyboard for us?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • derec
    Options
    yes, I can... here.
  • billsey
    Options
    Try the Alt-Gr key in concert with those. I haven't had to use that type of keyboard myself, but remember that key being ... key. :)
  • derec
    Options
    Thanks for your input, billsey. I have tried the control keys available singly and in combinations-nothing works, at least not in my email or word processor. I will try to contact ACER. One source of mild confusion is that some of the blue characters appear to be French translation for key function while others are apparently alternate characters that may be produced by the use of the keys.
  • MissH01
    MissH01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have been given this very wireless keyboard.  SK-9660. but i have no idea how to connect it to a device.  I am hoping it will connect to a Samsung Active tab2.  
    I have noticed there is no on/off or power buttons.  Could anyone help me with how i use this, where and what drivers i may need to attach to a tablet, how to turn the bluetooth/wifi on 
  • billsey
    Options
    @MissH01 there should be a USB dongle that needs to be plugged in in order to use the keyboard. Without that there's not much chance. You will also need good batteries in the keyboard and an OS that supports wireless keyboards.