Yenkee ymc 1030 not working on acer AN515-52 NHQ3LEC

FlorkooFlorkoo Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2020 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hello, i recently bought a brand new microphone from yenkee but after plugging it in it doesnt want to work. I tried to install the drivers from the acer site and even from the realtek site but it still wont work. I tried to plug it in into a desktop where it worked just fine. I was wondering if it cant be the sound card or something in my notebook. I have an acer nitro 5 AN515-52 NHQ3LEC. If you have any suggestions or any experience with this microphone please let me know. Thanks.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,695 Pathfinder
    Florkoo said:
    Hello, i recently bought a brand new microphone from yenkee but after plugging it in it doesnt want to work. I tried to install the drivers from the acer site and even from the realtek site but it still wont work. I tried to plug it in into a desktop where it worked just fine. I was wondering if it cant be the sound card or something in my notebook. I have an acer nitro 5 AN515-52 NHQ3LEC. If you have any suggestions or any experience with this microphone please let me know. Thanks.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title
    Try uninstalling the Audio drivers and restart the unit. Also, let us know if you get option to download drivers and install for your new microphone.

Also, under sound settings in control panel > check under recording to see if this device is detected
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Joe9844Joe9844 Member Posts: 279 Practitioner
    Combo jack doesn't support stand alone mic.

https://support.lenovo.com/uu/en/solutions/ht103046