Identifying Predator Orion 9000 Features - PO9-600-8700K2080Ti

Options
MourningStar
MourningStar Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Model PO9-600-8700K2080Ti
Expected the manual to have this data but just has upgrade info. I desire a setup/startup type guide with images of all the i/o identifying what connects to where. I hesitate to turn this beast on until I am confident that all is connected correctly. -thx

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Do you mean something like this:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MourningStar
    edited October 2020
    Options
    That's great, however, looking for exterior front, top, rear. Actually, for the entire unit. -THX
  • billsey
    Options
    OK, I can't do it all, but here is the top and rear views:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MourningStar
    Options
    I don't expect anyone to. I was expecting a link to an operations manual somewhere in the Acer support site. I have looked everwhere no luck. Thx for those images, just need a legend to match up the numbers. I will contact acer, there has to be something ......
  • billsey
    Options
    The user manual is up on the support site under documents.
  • MourningStar
    Options
    ^
    Have you looked at it? It is not really a user manual in the conventional sense. It only contains 'upgrade' info.
  • billsey
    Options
    But it does show a bunch of relevant pictures...
  • MourningStar
    edited October 2020
    Options
    The pictures you provided are 'relevant' to the op. The acer 'user manual' has the stuff one finds as an addendum or an appendix in a real user manual. Heck, I can't even figure out how to access/open the cd tray.