Acer one 14

Options
Prithvia
Prithvia Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-one-14-pentium-dual-core-4-gb-1-tb-hdd-windows-10-home-z2-485-thin-light-laptop/p/itm7b6d6b88ad576?pid=COMFUR8XH6ZS995D&pageUID=1603377055735

1 Can i upgrade ram in this laptop ?
2.is ram single channel or dual channel?
3 is there a slot for m.2 ssd?
4. What kinds of game it can play after installing 8gb ram ? And how much? probably
5. Is it good for lasting minimum 5 years for online classes and web surfing and photoshop related works. And even little gaming?

Best Answer

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    oh yes, you can upgrade the ram of the laptop upto 32 gb.
    There is no ssd slot
    As I am not a gamer I don't know which type of games you can play on 8 gb ram I would suggest to google it.
    If you increase the ram you can game and do heavy video and photo editing, but the laptop's life will be limited for 1 to 2 years. I would suggest to not do it, and when it reaches 1 year of use; increase the ram to 12 gb.
    If you want your laptop to last, treat it like a baby and that's serious.
    protect it from overheating; you can buy a ventilated stand or make one.
    Don't use your laptop facing to the sun,  direct sunlight can kill your screen.
    Protect it from dust. In a typical Indian environment dust can kill your laptop more easily than heat. So keep it clean, buy a good cleaning kit and clean your laptop's interior once every year.
    And please do not use your laptop on a cushioned surface like your bed, as it blocks the ventilation and causes your laptop to overheat and die sooner than expected use a 14 inch laptop stand and always use it on a flat hard surface.
    I recommend you to buy a laptop sleeve for 14 inch laptops.
    My comment may be not good, but please mark it YES if I helped you
    ANZIL MUHAMMED.
    A BROTHER FROM INDIA.
    PEACE✌

Answers

• ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    oh yes, you can upgrade the ram of the laptop upto 32 gb.
    There is no ssd slot
    As I am not a gamer I don't know which type of games you can play on 8 gb ram I would suggest to google it.
    If you increase the ram you can game and do heavy video and photo editing, but the laptop's life will be limited for 1 to 2 years. I would suggest to not do it, and when it reaches 1 year of use; increase the ram to 12 gb.
    If you want your laptop to last, treat it like a baby and that's serious.
    protect it from overheating; you can buy a ventilated stand or make one.
    Don't use your laptop facing to the sun,  direct sunlight can kill your screen.
    Protect it from dust. In a typical Indian environment dust can kill your laptop more easily than heat. So keep it clean, buy a good cleaning kit and clean your laptop's interior once every year.
    And please do not use your laptop on a cushioned surface like your bed, as it blocks the ventilation and causes your laptop to overheat and die sooner than expected use a 14 inch laptop stand and always use it on a flat hard surface.
    I recommend you to buy a laptop sleeve for 14 inch laptops.
    My comment may be not good, but please mark it YES if I helped you
    ANZIL MUHAMMED.
    A BROTHER FROM INDIA.
    PEACE✌