XV273 Color/Refresh Rate (How could I fix this)

JayP
JayP Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2020 in Monitors
For one, The color on my XV273 (Found here: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XV273-Xbmiiprzx-Compatible-DisplayHDR400/dp/B07WBTVQRD) Is a bit off. Compared to my other VP279 from Asus, its a bit higher brightness and I cant seem to match the levels for color. Another Inquiry, It only support 240Hz on 1920x1080. It only goes up to 120 on the 1920x1080 native option, is there a way to do 240hz on the native resolution under the HD category in Nvidia control panel? Also, there was no Display Port included in my package, would another DP from my older monitor make any difference)

Answers

• Alpha_Tay
    Alpha_Tay Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    you can just pick 1920 x 1080 at PC Catalog, there is 240Hz there, even with HDMI Cable, just that with HDMI Cable, you couldnt use FreeSync or G-Sync Compatible Function with nVidia GPU, but FreeSync work with HDMI Port with AMD GPU due to Proprietary Tech.

at nVidia Control Panel, the man different between PC and Ultra HD, HD, SD Catalog is the Color Level, PC has 0-255 Full Color Level, Ultra HD, HD, SD has 16-235 HDTV Color Level, Ultra HD, HD, SD Support Max 120Hz, PC Support Max 240Hz.