3000 P03-620. 6-pin ATX Power connector

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Steven, it's not the GPU plug, it's the ATX12VO plug. There are two on the MB (4 and 6 pin), both have two +12V and two Gnd, the six pin also has the power enable and it's associated ground. No sense lines at all.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ribas2210
    Ribas2210 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Hi
    Put a AMD Radeon RX6800 (250W) in my setup (Acer Predator Orion 3000 PO3 620) and work fine!

I used a cable splitter (6pins female to 8 pins male) on the avaiable 6 pins psu graphic card plug (two pci graphics cables avaiable on PSU: one with 6+2 pins and the other 6 pins).
    Two 8 pins plug is needed to connect this grapichs card.
    No need to change PSU, lukely!

• Ribas2210
    Options
    billsey said:
    That one looks like it will need an adapter to fit the motherboard. It has a ten pin connector instead of a four and six.
    Yes, but is more easy get one cable connector (with 2 four pins and 1 six pins), or even make one, instead dont have any psu compatible with this
    ATX12VO motherboard.
  • Ribas2210
    Options
    Hi
    Changing gpu.
    Now with one Asus Strix RTX 2080TI Advanced.
    I put it on the chassi but before i must remove memory sticks, acomodate better the cables and with very carefull put the graphics on it.
    Before put it on the pci line, i place again the memory sticks (but with the gpu already inside the case) and after it cold  hook the graphic in the pci slot.
    The PSU (500w) handle very well this graphic card, no problem.
    Length: 30.47cm