to solve the problem using this pen with right hand in Blender at the same time - ConceptD ezel

Options
Yliong
Yliong Member Posts: 2 New User
I bought this ConceptD ezel. I would like to ask how to solve the problem of using this pen with the right hand in Blender, and at the same time, it is convenient to operate the perspective? Wouldn't it be to draw and then touch the mouse? Because the keys of this pen cannot be customized, the middle key cannot be specified, so I also bought a wacom expresskey remote for left-handed shortcut keys. . . . But something embarrassing happened. . . . . This computer pen belongs to windows ink in blender. If wintab is selected, there is no pressure sensitivity. However, only under wintab, the shortcut key of wacom expresskey remote can be performed at the same time as the operation of the pen, that is, the remote shortcut key middle button is pressed , And then move the pen to realize the angle of view. . . . Under windows ink, pressing and holding the shortcut key on the remote to move the pen is invalid. It may be that windows ink is used at this time. You must move the pen tip away from the screen, hold down the remote, and then move the pen tip closer to achieve the rotation angle of view. . . very troublesome. . . Please tell me how to solve it, thanks!

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• JoTokutora
    JoTokutora Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Yliong said:
    I bought this ConceptD ezel. I would like to ask how to solve the problem of using this pen with the right hand in Blender, and at the same time, it is convenient to operate the perspective? Wouldn't it be to draw and then touch the mouse? Because the keys of this pen cannot be customized, the middle key cannot be specified, so I also bought a wacom expresskey remote for left-handed shortcut keys. . . . But something embarrassing happened. . . . . This computer pen belongs to windows ink in blender. If wintab is selected, there is no pressure sensitivity. However, only under wintab, the shortcut key of wacom expresskey remote can be performed at the same time as the operation of the pen, that is, the remote shortcut key middle button is pressed , And then move the pen to realize the angle of view. . . . Under windows ink, pressing and holding the shortcut key on the remote to move the pen is invalid. It may be that windows ink is used at this time. You must move the pen tip away from the screen, hold down the remote, and then move the pen tip closer to achieve the rotation angle of view. . . very troublesome. . . Please tell me how to solve it, thanks!
    I just purchased the ConceptD 9 pro. I have no wintab on the system. No pressure sensitivity at all. Actually I dont have any tablet drivers for that matter. I cant find the drivers on the acer website either. How did you get wintab working?
  • jcp123
    jcp123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Same issue with me: I pucharsed a ConceptD 7 Ezel pro but I have no pressure sensitity. I installed Wintab from Microsoft Surface 3 drivers but I am still missing pressure sensitivity.