Regarding Acer spin 3

Shashi8782vp
Shashi8782vp Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi everyone,
I have acer spin 3 laptop.i want to buy a keyboard protector to my laptop but because of covid-19 we cant move anywhere and as solution we have online purchasing and delivery.So i want know what is the Correct  keyboard size i have select.??

Pls help me ..
Thankyou,
Shashitha.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,
    I have acer spin 3 laptop.i want to buy a keyboard protector to my laptop but because of covid-19 we cant move anywhere and as solution we have online purchasing and delivery.So i want know what is the Correct  keyboard size i have select.??

Pls help me ..
    Thankyou,
    Shashitha.

What is the exact model? It should be like SP314-51/52/53N/53GN which all require 14” Keyboard Covers. Have a look on eBay or Amazon and type in the search bar “spin 3 SP3xx-xx keyboard protector” for your model as they are pretty cheap. The one below is a good one and works.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

Pls help me ..
    Thankyou,
    Shashitha.

What is the exact model? It should be like SP314-51/52/53N/53GN which all require 14” Keyboard Covers. Have a look on eBay or Amazon and type in the search bar “spin 3 SP3xx-xx keyboard protector” for your model as they are pretty cheap. The one below is a good one and works.