Acer Active Stylus Not Drawing; NEEDS FIXING ASAP

Hey community!  :smiley:

So my stylus (NC23811040) suddenly stopped connecting to my laptop (Spin SP111-32N). I know that these are compatible, and the stylus worked very smoothly. I bought  mhy laptop in late 2018, and had no problems. However, Oct 2020 and it stopped working. It registers as a cursor on my screen and that's it. I really need it for my year 12 studues, as it helps me make my notes. Too many people have asked this question, and no one has answered it. :frown:

TL;DR: Compatible, working stylus with full battery, new nib and no damage stops working on laptop. Registers as a cursor, but does not draw. Needs help being fixed ASAP

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 13,694 Trailblazer
    My first guess is that the battery has died. They don't last forever, though sometimes it seems that way. It's an AAAA battery, skinnier than the common AAA.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.6K

ahfonj
ahfonj
BlackRabbit
BlackRabbit
buddboy160
buddboy160
Cmpleto_Italiano
Cmpleto_Italiano
CybertCorpuz
CybertCorpuz
Decia
Decia
DiegoCabeza
DiegoCabeza
DiveGamer
DiveGamer
easypointsxx
easypointsxx
Froxizzle
Froxizzle
janken
janken
LUANXCX
LUANXCX
ralppp
ralppp
StevenGen
StevenGen
ttttt
ttttt
YoshidabRomani
YoshidabRomani
Zea
Zea
+1.6K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Put your skills and not your eyesight to the test with the Nitro XV2's protective VisionCare technology. Be the best: https://acer.co/34PnwIA

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 4167

Total Points:7497

Total Accepted Answers: 374