How to avoid short circit while pc is Plugged?

Dhanaaa
Dhanaaa Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Please send me solution ?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    (1) How do you know that you have a short circuit?
    (2) What is your full ACER model number?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• dhashelo
    dhashelo Member Posts: 1 New User
    JackE said:
    (1) How do you know that you have a short circuit?
    (2) What is your full ACER model number?

Jack E/NJ
    i know when touch the outline of touch  pad
  • JackE
    Your charger is not grounded properly or is defective. Google 'your full acer model number' and 'charger' for vendors who ship to your location. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Can you provide the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. Also, is the power adapter making any noise? The same problem occurs, when you plug the power adapter into another electrical outlet that has adequate grounding?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    New chargers are less than $30USD. Google E5-576G and battery for vendors that ship to your location. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ