Acer Swift 3 SF314-57 random restart Kernel-Power

Another day another Acer swift 3 problem :disappointed:
my laptop start doing a random restart on heavy load when I am doing programming or using photoshop, adobe premiere pro etc. 
When I check the event viewer it displays below as Kernel-Power. 

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

if I check further system logs right at the time this above event occurs, there are Infomation events like

There is also warning as 
The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device  

any idea what could be the problem? it seems to be the power related but i am not sure what exactly. 
it happened while charger is connected. 
I have all the latest bios update and drivers up to date.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 13,694 Trailblazer
    So the Active battery count change info make it sound like the battery is visible, then not visible, then visible again. The Kernel-Power 41s are generated any time the system goes down without a proper shutdown. They have more data in them that helps determine what caused the shutdown. Look at the event data for each of those to see if it's capturing anything worthwhile. Here is a technical description of what they might show.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BatmaciBatmaci Member Posts: 41 Die Hard
    in my case, screen freezes and keyboard is not reacting nor mouse and after waiting like a minute, it throws a blue screen and restarts the laptop.
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 13,694 Trailblazer
    Yes, and then at restart the error 41 shows up. The detailed data on that error might help determine what caused the initial freeze.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BatmaciBatmaci Member Posts: 41 Die Hard
    edited October 7
    Last error indicates from BugcheckCode https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0x154--unexpected-store-exception
    it seems like something to do with the ram.
    I already did a ram health check and it didnt find any erorrs.