Deadlyrider01 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
How I will open my laptop? 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,888 Trailblazer
    edited October 2020
    How I will open my laptop? 

Firstly, tell us what is wrong with your Swift SF315-41? As just telling us “My laptop show InsydeH20 setup Utility” and “How I will open my laptop?” is very basic and none descriptive!

Do you mean, that whenever you boot your Swift SF315-41 it goes straight to the BIOS and you can’t get into the operating system?

If it does? Then try the followin:

1. CMOS Battery - could be that your CMOS Coin Battery is DEAD and needs to be replaced. 

2. Set Proper Boot Device - If your computer keeps booting into BIOS, the issue may be triggered by the incorrect boot order (see caption below). Check the primary boot option (your OS is on HDD0 - which is the WDC WD 10SPZX-2121010) that is model Western Digital Blue WD10SPZX - hard drive-1TB-SATA, go into BIOS > Boot > Boot Mode and thre should be a 1st "Boot priority order titled 'Windows Boot Manager". If your hard drive is not listed under boot device in BIOS, check if the disk is plugged in correctly or is functioning? Or can work on another PC. If it works fine on another PC, perhaps your motherboard is fauty and you need to contact Acer for a proper solution.

This is what your "Boot" section in BIOS should look like for a functioning boot.

3. Run Windows Repair - You need to create a bootable USB stick or CD/DVD disc (if you haven't got one) go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 "Create Windows 10 installation media" and boot the PC from this USB stick or CD/DVD disc. Then, click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Next, follow the instructions on screen to finish the Windows repair operation.

After getting your boot problems fixed, update the BIOS to the latest v 2.12 “Revises capsule update and touchpad configuration” dated 2019/01/02 to make sure that your BIOS is up to date and this will not happen again. Good luck.