Is there a new BIOS Firmware for Aspire E5-575G?

Luxoff
Luxoff Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello! I have issues with updating Win10 to v. 2004. So, I contacted Microsoft Support and they told me that my BIOS (Insyde Corp. V1.47, 06/09/2018) is outdated and I should update it. But on Acer site there is no available update, only old versions. Where I could get update for my BIOS?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    An update may be pending but not yet officially released. Sit tight as the next major fall update release  may install and thus make the BIOS update a moot point. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• You can check for a newer bios version by updating the driver firmware through the device manager:
    Updating the BIOS System Firmware from the Device Manager in Windows 10
    But it is a risky procedure too!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)