Predator helios 300 PH315-52-78VL Damaged LCD

islam90
islam90 Member Posts: 4 New User
does anyone know the part number for the LCD used in the Predator helios 300 PH315-52-78VL ?
mine is damaged and i donot want to open it now before getting the new one.

Answers

• Hi,
    You may have one of these panels in your laptop:
    B156HAN02.0
    B156HAN08.2
    N156HCE-EN1
    NV156FHM-N4K
    NV156FHM-N48
    LP156WFC-SPD1
    If you want to know the exact panel in your laptop and replace with the same panel, go to Device Manager, expand Monitors, right click Generic PnP monitor, select Properties, move to Details tab, select Hardware IDs for Property and note the number displayed in Value, do a google search with the number for actual model name of the panel.

• islam90
    Hi,
    You may have one of these panels in your laptop:
    B156HAN02.0
    B156HAN08.2
    N156HCE-EN1
    NV156FHM-N4K
    NV156FHM-N48
    LP156WFC-SPD1
    If you want to know the exact panel in your laptop and replace with the same panel, go to Device Manager, expand Monitors, right click Generic PnP monitor, select Properties, move to Details tab, select Hardware IDs for Property and note the number displayed in Value, do a google search with the number for actual model name of the panel.

Thank you for your help, i think i have the B156HAN08.2 display but i also need the correct cable for it i found those two part number online 
    50.Q5MN4.010
    50.Q5MN4.011

Which one is correct and can both work fine for my display ?
  • Hi,
    You have a AUO panel, so you already have 50.Q5MN4.010 cable, if you are replacing with same model of the panel you don't need a new cable, if you are going to switch to BOE panel(NV156.....) then you need 50.Q5MN4.011
    50.Q5MN4.010 for AUO panel
    50.Q5MN4.011 for BOE panel.
  • islam90
    Hi,
    You have a AUO panel, so you already have 50.Q5MN4.010 cable, if you are replacing with same model of the panel you don't need a new cable, if you are going to switch to BOE panel(NV156.....) then you need 50.Q5MN4.011
    Will the 50.Q5MN4.011 Work for the AUO panel or it has different arrangement (it is a matter of stock availability) ?
  • islam90 said:
    Hi,
    Will the 50.Q5MN4.011 Work for the AUO panel or it has different arrangement (it is a matter of stock availability) ?
    I have no idea, this is the information from service guide.
  • dosleemy
    dosleemy Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Hello do you think Boe156fhm-n4k is bad panel compared to Cmn1521? Thanks

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    dosleemy said:
    Hello do you think Boe156fhm-n4k is bad panel compared to Cmn1521? Thanks

I prefer NV156FHM-N4k but it's a personal choice, I have compared them for you to choose.
    Panel Specification Compare - Panelook.com
  • dosleemy

Tinkerer

Hello brummyfan2 thank you so much for sharing and NV156FHM-N4K (BOE082A is BOE panel sir but I have the option to change to BOE panel and since u preffered that over the Innolux cmn1521(crappy!)than I am sure I won't go wrong there as well. Appreciate it sir
  • brummyfan2
    dosleemy said:
     Hello brummyfan2 thank you so much for sharing and NV156FHM-N4K (BOE082A is BOE panel sir but I have the option to change to BOE panel and since u preffered that over the Innolux cmn1521(crappy!)than I am sure I won't go wrong there as well. Appreciate it sir
    You are welcome  :) it's a good choice 👍
  • dosleemy

Tinkerer

Hello I've just installed lately Adata Xpg SX8200PNP 512GB m. 2 ssd and slot it into my 2nd ssd bay. But crystaldiskmark bench test is half the claimed speed of up tp 3500gb per sec. Anybody encountered this problem as well?what's your opinion? 

• dosleemy

Tinkerer

What do u guys think with speed drop on my 2nd m. 2 ssd?

• brummyfan2
    dosleemy said:
    What do u guys think with speed drop on my 2nd m. 2 ssd?

You need to start a new thread.
  • dosleemy

Tinkerer

Hello I've just installed my new  Adata Xpg SX8200PNP 512GB m. 2 ssd and slot it into my 2nd ssd bay. But crystaldiskmark bench test is half the claimed speed of up tp 3500mbps . Anybody encountered this problem as well?what's your opinion? 
  • vkedia
    vkedia Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is acer predator helios 300 ph315-52 and ph317-53 same model..?
    My LCD cable is broken..
  • @vkediaThis is the edp cable:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)