PO3-620-UR14 GPU dimensions

Options
drpdrp
drpdrp Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
So I have a PO3-620-UR14 with the RTX 2060 super in it. I was wondering what the dimensions of the graphics card is so I can swap it out with a 3070 TI once it comes out. I was told the power supply is standard ATX form factor and I also want to upgrade that as well. Should there be any limitations with a new power supply and the motherboard? Will any 650 watt ATX power supply work? Also my graphics card seems to have quite high temps. With the case fans on 100% and GPU fan on 100% it reaches 75 degrees. It seems to be a blower type. 

Answers

• drpdrp
    Options
    I actually checked the wrong one I have the PO3-600-UR1E with the 2060 super.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It's easiest to just shut it down, open the side and measure. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • drpdrp
    Options
    billsey said:
    It's easiest to just shut it down, open the side and measure. :)
    Alright. I measured and a 3070 founders edition should fit inside no problem. I am a bit worried about airflow as the stock 2060 super is a blower type and sucks air in from the top and bottom, while the 3070 is open air and only sucks air in from the bottom where there is limited airflow. The dimensions for how thick it is also has not been revealed so it may be thicker than the stock card providing less airflow. Should I be concerned?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    So when you look at the case layout from the back there are three slots available (inside there are actually just two) and a double width GPU takes two of those slots. The space where the third slot is should allow for plenty of airflow. It gives you close to an inch of clearance between even a wide card and the PSU.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.