What does the warranty cover?

Arwa86
Arwa86 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I have bought an acer laptop on the 22nd of Aug 2020. After three weeks of using the laptop while I was closing the screen I heard a strange noise from the back of the laptop.
I looked back and found out that the joint part that joins the screen with the keyboard was broken and part of the screen as well. I took my laptop to the official agent in Jordan and they told me that it's not covered under the warranty and it will take them at least 3 weeks to fix which is too long as I need it very urgently as well as it will cost me as half of the original price of the laptop which doesn't make sense to me as I have bought less than month ago. I asked them to give me another one instead for these coming weeks but they refused. I am asking for refund or changing the whole laptop because I am afraid that this is a production fault not mine. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Unfortunately your are on a peer to peer board here. You need to be in Contact with Acer directly through their support. Typically they don't cover damage like that, but it's locale specific.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.