how to find SNID and Serial no model: IE 3701

Options
AslanNarnia
AslanNarnia Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hi there, I have Acer Veriton desktop and i dont know the model, SNID and Serial Number of my desktop i brought this from my cousin and even he doesnt have idea about these. There is no SNID or Serial no. on desktops body and even Serial no. detection tool is not detecting the SNID and S/N I have Windows 7 Ultimate please help me find out SNID and s/n..... model: IE 3701

Answers

• Sam31
    Sam31 Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Search CMD in the start button and click the first application that comes. type "wmic bios get serialnumber" in the app and the serial number should come up
  • Sam31
    Sam31 Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

Acer Identity Card (Windows 7):

1. Doubleclick the Acer Identity Card icon available on the desktop.
    2. Both Serialnumber and SNID code will be displayed.

This is what acer says about it

• AslanNarnia

Tinkerer

Options
    Hey @Sam31, thanks for your reply! But, they did not solve my problem and I don't have Acer Identity Card.
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    @AslanNarnia,
      For my PC, the SNID and Serial Number can be found at the first page of the BIOS. Hit "Del" when boot up to see it. Hope your BIOS has similar info.
  • AslanNarnia

Tinkerer

Options
    @ttttt even that is not showing the serial number and snid
  • AslanNarnia

Tinkerer

Options
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    @AslanNarnia,

Do you have Acer Care Center program loaded to your PCIf so, you'll probably find something there.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)