I have a problem with laptop Acer Nitro 5

Olga321
Olga321 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi everyone! I have a problem with my new laptop Acer Nitro 5. I cannot start it. I connected the charger and put the power button but nothing happened. The charging indicator also doesn't light up. Maybe I doing something wrong. Do you have some tips for me? Thank you in advance

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. What happens when you reset the battery?
    On some models, it is necessary to turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter and press the power for 12 seconds.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Olga321
    Olga321 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My model is AN515-44-R3E6
  • Hahaha
    Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited September 2020
    One possibility is that the charger's cable came loose from the brick and the battery ran out. This is harmless and happens from time to time. It won't feel actually loose when you tug it but that does not mean it's properly connected.
    Pull the connector out of the charging brick and then put it back in firmly.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)