ConceptD 7 Ezel Stylus Settings? Wacom Drivers?

tennis
tennis Member Posts: 1 New User
Just picked up a ConcepD 7 Ezel and was wondering if there is any way to change stylus options.  Painting and drawing feels good so far, but the ability to remap the buttons on the stylus or change sensitivity settings, etc. is important.  I'm aware there is Wacom EMR tech in the laptop and pen, but are there any tools available to customize these things?  If not, any plans for this?

Answers

• BenLab
    BenLab Member Posts: 1 New User
    i'm looking for stylus settings to. i need to calibrate the cursor in order to align it with the stylus, because there is a 2 mm gap between stylus and cursor.. is it the same for u ?
  • Starllcraft
    Starllcraft Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

You can get pen button mapping, radial menu function, virtual touch shortcut macro and other functions through "radialmenu" program( Microsoft app store's "tablet Pro pen tool" program can also provide pen button mapping separately.
    There are many users who use third-party wacom EMR devices in the tabletView forum. You can get some useful information here.
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/threads/samsung-notebook-pro-13-15-pen-galaxy-book-faq-tips.74429/
  • df111
    df111 Member Posts: 3 New User

Yeah I'm using Tablet Pro Pen Tool as well, it's a little flaky, but mainly works. Pretty ridiculous that acer doesn't provide any software to configure it, these are expensive machines and that's a pretty basic requirement!