laptop randomly stops working

p1coN
p1coN Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello, I've recently ordered acer nitro 5, like 1 week ago. At first everything was okay, but now I run into some strange problem pretty often. The problem is that my computer gets random screen flash and everything stops working and I have to restart it in order to fix it. 

Answers

• LunaAdmirer
    LunaAdmirer Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi @p1coN

It seems like some static issue, so please try by doing power drain :
    • Unplug the AC power adapter.
    • Press and hold the Power button down until the unit goes off.
    • Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.
    Click yes if this was useful to you!!
  • p1coN
    p1coN Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi @p1coN

• Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.
    Hi @p1coN

Hey, the problem is that there is no battery reset pinhole in my model and the battery is inbuilt, maybe there could be another solution? an515-43 model