Acer Aspire VX 15 (VX5-591G-532R) External Monitor

Rhaiyo
Rhaiyo Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello I was thinking of hooking my laptop: Acer Aspire VX 15 (VX5-591G-532R) with an External Monitor: ASUS VG249Q1R, though I know most games will not achieve 144hz, can it run my GTX 1050 graphics card so I can play my games using the monitor?

Answers

• This model has a 1.4b hdmi port, which should be able to display 144hz:

However, the monitor must also be able to display 144Hz through the hdmi port.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rhaiyo
    Rhaiyo Member Posts: 7 New User
    Will it be able to display through Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050? Some have said that it is still connected to the Intel HD Graphics 630 so I'm afraid that I can't run games on my monitor because it's using Intel Graphics.
  • Yes my friend. Does the nvidia video card control the hdmi port?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)