Acer a315-4g-R4BW wont turn on .

SamuelInog
SamuelInog Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello good day to all acer community.  
I need some help for my laptop(acer aspire 3 a315-4g-R4BW)  my laptop wont turn on but the charging indicator is on(blue) so i remove the power cord connected to the laptop then i  power drain my laptop i fond a pin hole then after 30 mins of draining the laptop. I put the power cord to the laptop still blue light then i press the power button 3sec nothing happen . . . Please help me to fix my laptop .. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Remove charger again. Gently press and hold paperclip into battery reset pinhole to disconnect the battery for 60 seconds. Then briefly press the power button to turn on the machine without the charger plugged in. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SamuelInog
    SamuelInog Member Posts: 4 New User
    @JackE
    Thank you but it didn't work. 
    I did it what you say but nothing happen to the laptop. . I click the pinhole 60sec to disconnect the battery. But nothing happen . I also try to press longer than 60sec i made it double 120second but nothing happen . Any solution sir ? Help me please. 
  • JackE
    You are missing one digit in your model number a315-4?   g-R4BW. What is it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Armia
    Armia Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hey! How was your laptop? I also have the same problem as you. My unit is Acer Aspire 3 A311-31. The charging indicator is okay (its still on like it show blue color so that means its fully charged) but when i press the power button it wont turn on. I tried to press the pinhole for how may times already,but it still wont work. Can you help me fix this? I really need it on my online class :( hoping for your response! Thank youuu
  • JackE
    Please start your own thread as you have a different model. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Does your model have this button?
    Problema na bateria Nitro 5 AN515-51-52BF  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)