Factory reset iconia W700

Options
Sabour1
Sabour1 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hi everyone can you please help me I am from tow days back try to factory reset my tablet and still nothing I try everything from inside system noway that’s why I have to make factory reset by manual way I press power button with up volume button and come for me please wait after that blue screen and message says we will restart for you it’s take 24 hours and nothing and for I be honest I no have any experience for this issues so can anyone help me please with simple way thanks 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which OS do you have on your W700? When the OS was upgraded it likely wiped the old factory version.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sabour1
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which OS do you have on your W700? When the OS was upgraded it likely wiped the old factory version.
    billsey said:
    Dear sir I really appreciate your help and also I’m very sorry for I didn’t reply to you immediately actually I don’t know what OS mean it’s like what ? because I really doesn’t have experience for this issue ‘ again I appreciate and I apologize for I didn’t reply back .
  • billsey
    Options
    Is it running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10? You may find it easiest to just reinstall...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sabour1
    Options
    I really appreciate your reply dear billsey 
    from beginning it was windows 8 and when Microsoft is created windows 10 there is some friend updated for me and I think he make some mistake because after he’s updated come for me some message say that I have to active the windows I try to contact troubleshoot and nothing happened I search for this problem on the internet and I find that I have to download home single language English and I already did and also nothing after that I contact to Microsoft costumer services and they told me that my friend did some mistake when he updated and I actually didn’t understand what this problem maybe he make it the update for company or something like that in the end I dictated that I have to factory reset because I didn’t find my friend who did all this that’ll 
  • billsey
    Options
    The Windows 8 is stored in the BIOS and used to activate Windows 10 as well. I wonder if he installed Windows 10 Pro instead of Home, though if he did it as an update there should have been no problem. You just click the start menu icon then type "activate" and it'll take you to where the activation is handled. Then Activate over the internet and you should be good to go.
  • Sabour1
    Options
    Dear billsey thank you a lot I try all ways but  unfortunately no way for I activated there’s have tow or three ways 1st factory reset second way give it to some store fixed for me or I broken the tablet and I seat relax anyway happy talk to you and I appreciate your help and support.