A question for Acer Swift 3 owners about fan - SF314-42

Options
KacBer
KacBer Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2020 in Swift and Spin Series
Hi, 
i have an Acer Swift 3 laptop with ryzen 7 4700u. I have a problem with fan noise. When the fans are running, evan on low speed, and I put my ear close to the right "Shift" i hear a wheezing noise. It's not load, but in quiet room i can hear it. When I bought my laptop, I only heard the air flow. I had my laptop serviced (touchpad problem) and this problem appeared. The strange thing is that I checked 2 the same laptops and there is this problem too, and it seems to me that I haven't had it before.

Do you also have this sound in your Acer Swift 3? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is this noise audible in a video recording? Also, what is the exact model? Example SF315-52-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA
    ASWIFT3USERFROMINDIA Member Posts: 121 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    I have a question. Does the fan start working immediately after you start it?
  • KacBer
    KacBer Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Is this noise audible in a video recording? Also, what is the exact model? Example SF315-52-58VH.
    It's SF314-42. I have record of that, but it's really close to the laptop. However you can hear what about i said. https://sndup.net/2xv8
    You must set your volume to max.
    I have a question. Does the fan start working immediately after you start it?
    After start fans working about 3 seconds and goes silence.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty? What happens when you clean the fans?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • omuruygun
    omuruygun Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Did you solve your problem ı have the same problem ı send device to service, they said it's normal but sometimes it's really bothering

• canadaeast
    canadaeast Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    LOL, my sf314-42 ROPK AMD 4300U is really quiet.      Because,,,THE FAN DOESN'T WORK!