fn+f9 to dim my backlit on acer nitro 5 keyboard is not working. It's ON everytime. any sol?

Options
nerdycoder8344
nerdycoder8344 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
fn+f9 to dim my backlit on acer nitro 5 keyboard is not working. It's ON everytime. any sol?

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,135 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like AN5xx-xx

• nerdycoder8344
    Options
    Hello, Thanks for looking up . My model is AN515-54. The dimming works rarely and stops working immediately again.
  • nerdycoder8344
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like AN5xx-xx

Hello, Thanks for looking up . My model is AN515-54. The dimming works rarely and stops working immediately again. It doesnt even turn off after 30 secs.
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Use Fn+F9 buttons to decrease the keyboard backlight, use Fn+10 to increase the backlight, you can also enable switching off the backlight after 30 secs in NitroSense settings.

• nerdycoder8344
    Options
     I ve tried that 1000 times. I've owned this laptop for 8 months, never encountered this issue until today morning. I can't dim my backlit or turn it off!!! Though i can use fn to reduce screen brightness and volume control.
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    OK, give this a try, switch off the laptop, disconnect from mains, press Power button for 30secs, leave the laptop to rest 15Mins, reconnect the AC adapter and fully charge the battery before start using, this battery reset may or may not rectify any glitches.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Disassemble the laptop, disconnect the lithium battery and disconnect the jbl1 connectors:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)