I have nitro 7 2019 I keep getting input delay when playing Fortnite warzone or any game for matter

Options
shalomsam17
shalomsam17 Member Posts: 164 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have nitro 7 with gtx 1660ti i5 9300h and 16gb ram I keep getting input delay in this laptop while playing games after few days I keep having to reset the laptop to original state to remove the input delay and again after restoring the input delay comes back after few days again pls help me @GAMING6698 @egydiocoelho I get 60 to 40 ping in game and normally I don’t even feel the delay by the net I just feel from Mouse and keyboard pls help 

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options
    I have nitro 7 with gtx 1660ti i5 9300h and 16gb ram I keep getting input delay in this laptop while playing games after few days I keep having to reset the laptop to original state to remove the input delay and again after restoring the input delay comes back after few days again pls help me @GAMING6698 @egydiocoelho I get 60 to 40 ping in game and normally I don’t even feel the delay by the net I just feel from Mouse and keyboard pls help 

What model Nitro 7 do you have? Is it the latest AN715-52-715S? As it could be your ram capacity as these models come with pretty low ram if you are playing HD games that need memory which will definitely give you low fps and lag. Yes I know that “Fortnite Warzone” states that you need 8GB memory but that is the minimum! Increase your ram to at least 16GB as for example the Acer Nitro 7 (AN715-51) can take a max ram of 64GB. Also check your GPU drivers and setup the Nvidia drivers appropriately as there are many game settings directly and through Nvidia GeForce Experience and their game settings.

• shalomsam17
    Options
    @StevenGen I use nitro AN715-51 it had 8 gn of ram I asked @GAMING6698 which ram to add  he told https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B071KNKBQ1?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title was a good ram so I added it now I have 16 gb dual channel ram all nvidia drivers are upto date aswell I tried using nvidia reflex it didn’t make much difference 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,942 Trailblazer
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @StevenGen I use nitro AN715-51 it had 8 gn of ram I asked @GAMING6698 which ram to add  he told https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B071KNKBQ1?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title was a good ram so I added it now I have 16 gb dual channel ram all nvidia drivers are upto date aswell I tried using nvidia reflex it didn’t make much difference 

Don't use "NVIDIA Reflex" delete it, use GeForce Experience with your GeForce® GTX 1660Ti that is what that software is for, as it scans for your “Fortnite Warzone” game and applies the NVIDIA ultimate settings, also go to NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Select a program to customise > and choose “Fortnite Warzone” as "High Performance NVIDA Processor" and save it, see how that works out?

As having 16GB of DDR4 PC4-21300 CL-19 2666 ram is plenty to play “Fortnite Warzone”! Also is the new ram the exact spec ram that your OEM ram is? And is your ram running in "Dual Channel"? Check that with CPUz in "Memory" section as and if you have different ram specs it can affect performance e.g. 1x stick of DDR4-2400MHz and 1x DDR4-2666MHz. Also, make sure that you clean your system out at > This PC > right click (C:) > Disk Cleanup > Cleanup system files > then clean up all updates and unwanted files as there should be lots of GB’s of unwanted files there if you haven’t done that ever, as this also cleans up and frees up allot of space to make your system work properly. Try all that, otherwise reinstall “Fortnite Warzone” and try all the settings above with a fresh install.

• shalomsam17
    Options
    How do I delete nvidia reflex it’s a part inside Fortnite graphics setting and I used to have the input delay before nvidia reflex was even there in Fortnite graphic setting
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @shalomsam17
    Whats happening?
    Does input lag only happens when playing games?
    Or while normal usage also?
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • shalomsam17
    Options
    @GAMING6698 I can feel it while gaming bcs it’s fast paced but normal usage I cannot bcs I’m not doing anything intensive 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shalomsam17
    Options
    This is the amount of delay I get 
  • shalomsam17
    Options
    @egydiocoelho the given result below was done after doing the optimization and before also it was bad even after using nvida reflex its bad 
  • shalomsam17
    Options
    @egydiocoelho @GAMING6698 pls tell bro :( i cant play with this input delay its hard