Is the Acer Nitro AN515-55 ment to make loud humming sould when fans at low RPM?

Options
Blackbean
Blackbean Member Posts: 29

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Audio: Link
Does this happen to other people? It is distracting when In quiet space. Obviously I could ignore it but still is this normal for the laptop it doesn't happen on my Dell Inspron 15 7000 Gaming.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PT515-51-58VH Can you record a video of the noise and post it on youtube? Also, is your laptop still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Blackbean

Tinkerer

edited September 2020
    Options
    It is NHQ7NSA002XXXX

Edited the content to hide personal information
  • Blackbean

Tinkerer

Options
  • Blackbean

Tinkerer

edited September 2020
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PT515-51-58VH Can you record a video of the noise and post it on youtube? Also, is your laptop still under warranty?
    Video: Link
    S/N: NHQ7NSA002XXXXXX
    SKU#: NH.Q7QSA.002-RG0-ASC
    Model number: 
    NH.Q7QSA.002

Edited the content to hide personal information
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I used a headset and put the volume at maximum. However, I did not identify any abnormal noise.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)