Screen problems on my Acer Nitro 5 [AN515-52-511Z]

Sergio21
Sergio21 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hi!

A few days ago my Acer Nitro 5 has been presenting this type of problem which causes the screen to start to turn purple and a little pixelated (It is the whole screen, although in the photo it is only seen in half), the problem starts from the bottom of the screen and it goes up and after a certain time it returns to normal.

I would like to know if it is a common problem in software error or is it something straight from the screen and I need to go to a technician.

Thank you!

[Título editado para añadir el nombre del producto]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I advise you to contact acer technical support.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• ¿Cuál es el modelo exacto? ejemplo an515-51-75kz. ¿Ocurre este problema al acceder a la BIOS?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sergio21

Tinkerer

My model is AN515-52-511Z. And no, the problem occurs in normal use of the laptop. I have not entered the BIOS to answer you if it happens in it as well, since the problem occurs spontaneously and does not follow some type of repetitive cycle.
  • Is your laptop still under warranty? Have you checked the edp cable?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Sergio21

Tinkerer

Yes, it still has a guarantee. And I haven't checked the edp cable as I don't know much about hardware and I don't want to cause a problem.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I advise you to contact acer technical support.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer