Laptop turns on but blank screen - Aspire e1 571

T2018
T2018 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello
Wondering if anyone can help i have an acer espire and when powered on it turns on fans etc except screen i connected to monitor nothing.I removed battery nothing held in buttons.I removed memory ram thing and reinserted nothing.It did make 1 short beep.
Anyone know how to help?

Answers

• LunaAdmirer
    LunaAdmirer Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi @T2018

Try to do power reset for the unit

1. Turn off your laptop.
    2. Remove the AC adapter cablehard drives, the battery and any other attached peripheral devices.
    3. Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds and release. Your laptop will boot up and turn off during this time period.
    4. Put your battery back in and plug the charger. Then don’t plug anything else.
    5. Press the Power button as normal to turn on your laptop.
    Click yes if this was useful to you!! 
  • T2018
    Hi i did everything  hard drive wont come out though and after 30 seconds it didnt turn on
  • What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • T2018
    Aspire e1 571 
    Im just trying to get photos of it.
  • Turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter, disconnect the battery and press the power for 60 seconds.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)