Will my acer nitro 5 support a 144hz monitor at 1080p?

Niteh4wkk
Niteh4wkk Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have an acer nitro 5 AN515-42 with an rx560x. If i use an hdmi 2.0 cable to a 144hz monitor wil it use the full refresh rate?

Answers

• Niteh4wkk
    Niteh4wkk Member Posts: 3 New User
    I've already got a 144hz monitor and i really need to know so i know to send it back or not
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited September 2020
    So, you have both now did you try it? There is no reason not to work.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• You need to check if the monitor is capable of displaying 144hz on the hdmi, dp or hdmi and dp port.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)