Did I knock my fans off balance? AN515-51

Hahaha
Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
AN515-51
Noticed the fans are very loud as of late. Clean them sometimes by blowing air and poking in between the blades with a small brush. Is it possible that I have pushed too much and the fans came off balance? I thought I barely pressed but could be wrong. Is that why they are so loud? Even with games running on speakers I can distinctly hear the fans. The temperatures are quite fine according to HW monitor. They average at something under 80C even with prolonged usage(games), so I can't imagine the fans running extra fast because of overheating.
My model does not support nitrosense or predatorsense. So I don't about rpm, which is why I don't know if this is caused by fans running too fast or noise caused by faulty equilibrium.

Assuming there was an accident, does it pose any threat? I thought that since fans' purpose it to cool the chips and if the chips remain at an acceptable temperature(I am basing this on HW monitor), it's not a bad thing(the fans being tilted that is). Please correct me if I am wrong as I am not familiar with this.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

Answers