(AN517-52): Where can i find eRecovery 4 Download? and sys restore without USB and no restore workin

Options
Ansu
Ansu Member Posts: 20 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have Just bought a Acer Nitro 5 (AN517-52), I had, still have, a Acer Aspire 8943G that i bought in 2011 Windows 7 i5 Intel, it was top of the line when it came out and it never had any issues and is still working Great. So why did i buy a Acer Nitro 5? Im asking myself that question as ive had nothing but headache from it. Its not mainly hardware issues but the microsoft gabage software called windows 10. 
I had not even made a recovery usb  with Acer Care, but that seems not to matter much as the bloody BIOS simply refuses to boot from a USB. It just wont show up. Iven litterly been up all night reading what others have tried but with failure. Now the laptop wont even start in safe mode. I dont get it!? Why sell a lap top with a bios impossible (or at least VERY difficult to make boot from USB when thats the Only way to restore, unless you can make use of the erecovery which i dont seem to be aable to either...Ive tried to restore it from the advanced seetings but that does not work either as it just starts over from choosing what advanced reset options id like to choose. ive been trying find Where to download the eRecovery Management, but at least here on the European side a lot of people are talking about How to use it but not a single lead on Where to actually download it. Would had been Great if it was avialable with the rest of the drivers and software for the lap top. 

I need to make a complete clean installation of Windows and i dont want to loose the pre installed apps, i simply want it back to how it was when i unboxed it and start all over. How do i do that?  It refuses to reset the installation, wont even get started. and resetting to a previous restoration point wont complete either. Ive ran DiSM /restorehealth, ive ran sfc /scannow and ive ran chkdsk /f
None of them finds any problems at all, which seems  a bit odd considering all the problems. Thats One!
Two is how the hell do i get the thing to enable boot from USB?

its a mouthfull i know. Any help helps..

[Thread edited title to add the product name]