Why does my laptop's power light blinks very quickly in stand by mode? A315-41-R97J

Options
2»

Answers

• RazaCrew
    RazaCrew Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    BakaInu87 said:
    So, has this problem been solved yet? I got the same problem with the same exact pattern today. As the OP mentioned, I can also still use my laptop perfectly fine.
    Not yet. I was hoping someone could point out the meaning of that power light blink pattern. It has been 3 months now, and I can still use my laptop perfectly fine, so I guess there is a minor hardware fault/bug on this product? I hope it's nothing crucial.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    does your model have this button?
    Problema Bateria Notebook Aspire VX 15  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RazaCrew
    RazaCrew Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    does your model have this button?
    Problema Bateria Notebook Aspire VX 15  Acer Community
    I can not know for sure. My laptop is still covered by warranty, therefore I can not open it myself. The only way is to visit my local Acer Care Center and solve this problem through them. But, anyone is still welcomed to answer this question for me. Thanks for the help!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can contact acer technical support and ask if it is possible to dismantle the ram compartment without violating the warranty.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OwenBland
    OwenBland Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options

I have the same problem, except it's an Acer Aspire E5-521-85EX

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @OwenBlandI suggest you ask a new question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer