What is WebDiscover? Is it safe to use or should I remove it?

johnmarky6johnmarky6 Member Posts: 4 New User
I was going to install WebDiscover for my PC. Should I install it or not? Is it safe or not? Some of my friend says that it contains malware. Is it true?

FAQ & Answers

• LunaAdmirerLunaAdmirer Member Posts: 107 Skilled Fixer
    Hi @johnmarky6

This program docks a search bar at the top of your desktop, which is is always shown even if you have other applications running. It's having an information-tracking app installed on your system can lead to serious privacy issues or even identity theft. I  strongly advise you to not install WebDiscover from your system. if you have done it, uninstall it.

Click " accept" if this was useful to you!!  :)
  • petercoffin80petercoffin80 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

WebDiscover is making people fool by marketing that it is convenient and safe but actually it isn't. It is a malicious browser. If you have installed it then i will give you a advice to uninstall it. And if you are planning to install it then please don't do it. I had faced problems with this malicious virus. Rest you can visit article on this topic.
    https://www.techsguide.com/what-is-web-discover-is-it-safe-or-should-i-remove-it/
    Click " accept" if this was useful to you!