Keyboard lighting not working Nitro 5 AN515-55

mrjamman
mrjamman Member Posts: 4 New User
I just purchased a 2020 version of Nitro 5.  It should have 4 zone keyboard lighting.  The keys are lit up but when I go into NitroSense to set the colours they don't respond to the colours I selected.  Does any one know if there are any other settings I'm missing I'm feeling it may be faulty.  I have updated to the current BIOS which didn't help

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mrjamman
    Ok I can try this would I need to delete the current version first then reinstall the version above?
  • Yes, uninstall nitro sense and then install it again.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mrjamman
    Ok I did a reinstall of Nitrosense and it is still the same issue.  I have random colours but the keyboard backlight does not respond to the colours a select in nitro sense.  I can brighten and dim the colours but that's it. 

• Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-55 and run the installation.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mrjamman
    Ok thanks...tried that and no luck it's still not responding correctly.  I can turn everything off but when I add a colour to one section the whole keyboard lights up with aqua in one zone green in another and white in the middle...
  • Can you send a picture of the problem? Try turning off the laptop, disconnecting the power adapter and pressing the power for 12 seconds.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. @SAMRAHUL

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SAMRAHUL
    SAMRAHUL Member Posts: 3 New User
  • Jasa
    Jasa Member Posts: 2 New User
    Does Acer nitro 5 AN515-55 have RGB? Cant find answer anywhere on the internet. 
  • @JasaHave you checked if the main board has these two connectors?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aashu_787
    Aashu_787 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I cannot light up my acer nitro 5 AN-515-55 2020 version from nitro sense. 
  • ARAVIND212
    ARAVIND212 Member Posts: 2 New User
    For me also same problem. I can't change keyboard backlight colour. Is it possible to change colour or not?
    Is any manufacturer defects?
  • @ARAVIND212Some versions of the an515-55 model come with a red keyboard only. Other versions come with a four-zone keyboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ARAVIND212
    ARAVIND212 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @egydiocoelho thank you for reply .
    any possibility to change keyboard colour ? Or only red ?
  • @ARAVIND212 Which of these connectors came installed on the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi ARAVIND212,

No, you can't change it.