Is The Model: Nitro 5 AN515-44 Number: NH.Q9HEY.002 Maximum Ram?

Options
Hardshot5150
Hardshot5150 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I need to find this model Max ram. I see link here; 

https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/amd/ryzen_5/4600h

Web Page says it is 64 GB. Is this True?
Please Help Me.

Thank You

Model Link;
https://www.acer.com/ac/tr/TR/content/model/NH.Q9HEY.002

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    You can upgrade up to 32GB(2x16GB) with DDR4 3200MHz modules, yes the CPU is capable of 64GB but the maximum memory capability of your system is 32GB.
  • Hardshot5150
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hi,
    You can upgrade up to 32GB(2x16GB) with DDR4 3200MHz modules, yes the CPU is capable of 64GB but the maximum memory capability of your system is 32GB.
    First All Thank You. This is thought provoking. I can't understand why this is. Would you recommend a 64GB model? The way it be Acer Nitro?
    Also This Info(Max. Ram) where can I find for Acer Models?

Thank You. 
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    First All Thank You. This is thought provoking. I can't understand why this is. Would you recommend a 64GB model? The way it be Acer Nitro?

Thank You. 
    Hi,
    The info was from service manual, I couldn't find any models with 64GB, I think the reason for limiting the memory to 32GB may be due to 64GB being overkill for laptops.

• Hardshot5150
    Options
    Hi,

Thank You. 
    Hi,
    The info was from service manual, I couldn't find any models with 64GB, I think the reason for limiting the memory to 32GB may be due to 64GB being overkill for laptops.

Thank You Bro Your Effort for Information. I need to 64 Gb Ram because as sustainable. Thank You Anyway.