Can I upgrade SSD NVMe or etc?

YYzrli
YYzrli Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have Acer F5-573G-5105 laptop. I'm planning to upgrade HDD to SSD but I'm not sure which slots(2,5 SATA or M2) are compatible. Thanks for helping.

Answers

• You should verify that this model has a m2 2280 door:
    Notebook Acer F5 573g 72yv - qual o modelo de ssd   Acer Community
    If so, accept both sata 3 and nvme. There was a user in the Portuguese community who installed a 2tb nvme on this model.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YYzrli
    YYzrli Member Posts: 2 New User
    Is it something like that?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)