Acer returns UK

Options
faswa1234
faswa1234 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I recently purchased a monitor that ended up being faulty (speakers not working) and I was wondering what the returns process is like in the UK. Since it's such a large package, would Acer arrange for a courier to collect it or would I have to sort that out myself?

Comments

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator
    Options
    faswa1234 said:
    Hi, I recently purchased a monitor that ended up being faulty (speakers not working) and I was wondering what the returns process is like in the UK. Since it's such a large package, would Acer arrange for a courier to collect it or would I have to sort that out myself?
    Regarding your query i would recommend you to contact Acer support in your region https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact.
  • StevenGen
    Options
    faswa1234 said:

Where did you buy this monitor from? As that is where I would take it and either get them to replace it and/or get them to fix it through Acer.