Missing Power Plan

AndersPyenson
AndersPyenson Member Posts: 13 New User
Hi,

I recently found out that my pc seems to be missing the high performange power plan that windows offers. I did not mess around with any of the settings. Can anyone help me find the plan?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• LunaAdmirer
    LunaAdmirer Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @AndersPyenson

To activate high performance mode follow these steps : 

0. Right on battery icon (located in taskbar) then   click on power options 
    1. Click on the Create a power plan link in the left pane: create a power plan Windows 10
    2. Select High performance, specify the name for your new plan and click Next:
      create high performance plan
    3. Choose the timeouts for sleep mode and display, that are preferred for you and finally click on Createcreate your own power plan

Once you perform these steps the new power plan will be added and activated:

new plan is activated

Click " Accept" if this was useful to you!!  :)

Answers

• LunaAdmirer
    LunaAdmirer Member Posts: 112 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi @AndersPyenson

To activate high performance mode follow these steps : 

0. Right on battery icon (located in taskbar) then   click on power options 
    1. Click on the Create a power plan link in the left pane: create a power plan Windows 10
    2. Select High performance, specify the name for your new plan and click Next:
      create high performance plan
    3. Choose the timeouts for sleep mode and display, that are preferred for you and finally click on Createcreate your own power plan

Once you perform these steps the new power plan will be added and activated:

new plan is activated

Click " Accept" if this was useful to you!!  :)

• AndersPyenson
    Thank you for helping me. I can't find the button to accept your answer though :(
  • AndersPyenson
    Nevermind.
  • Zamer
    Zamer Member Posts: 1 New User
    How do I fix this after I update my laptop to windows 11 I'm missing the Acer power plan mode
  • L404
    L404 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can anyone help me with this problem?
  • L404
    L404 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello,

After I format my Acer Aspire A515-56 my power option setting is gone and I am not able to restore it. There is no high performance option and other option too.

Anybody please help me with this issue.

Thanks.