Product service for Acer Nitro 5

Options
Bapstien
Bapstien Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I brought my laptop ( acer Nitro 5 ) on 25/9/19 with 1 year warranty. I have already sent several mails regarding the laptop's quality  
Product serial number - XXXX

A month after I purchased the laptop I faced with random crashes after use of 1or 2 hrs. I can't recall the case but I had visited the laptop store at Koramangala for service they rectified the  problem by clean reseting the OS 

My laptop ran good for a couple of months

Now a month and half ago I raised complaint regarding laptop auto shut down with 

Case ID - XXX

My laptop was under repair for a month they tried using termal paste and it didn't work after few weeks they replaced mother broad on 20/8/20. The problem was rectified

On 26/8/20

While I was using battery was low so I tried to connect the adaptor but it was not charging. I thought it must be power adaptor so I again raised the complaint with

Case ID - XXX

On 29/8/20

Engineer visited my place for service then told the adaptor is fine. But something has burnt in the motherbroad and also i can't claim warranty for that. 
Asked Rs.84,000 for replacement.

I can't afford that replacement neither is that my fault 
Motherboard was faulty it's like 5 days odd after mother broad was replaced and it's burnt and he claims that it's my fault 

I want to make things clear if the board was burnt because of electricity fluctuation the adaptor was suppose to be burnt not the motherboard

From the purchase of the product I have spent 3 months just for repairing the laptop. This justifies that problem is with the product 

8 months of use and I have got the laptop repaired for 3 times now they areb8 responsible for motherboard 
I can't afford the mother it's my daily driver for college and also for my work 

I'm soo done with the product support I demand a justice and I need replacement of parts 

I'm gone through soo much with the product experience 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX consumer protection act 

I really need justice

Thread was edited to remove sensitive information

Answers

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 693 Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Bapstien,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. 

Please understand Acer community is a peer to peer support. Regarding your query i would recommend you to contact Acer support in your region. 

Please use the link here to contact acer support. 

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: This thread will now be closed.

Regards,
    Acer-Samuel
This discussion has been closed.