Aspire V 15 Nitro VN7-571G touchpad not working

2»

Answers

• mikasso09
    mikasso09 Member Posts: 86 Troubleshooter
    It's not under warranty anymore:/// How much would IT cost? I might try to do IT on my own
  • mikasso09
    May taking off battery be cause of the problem? Actually I did it after touchpad stopped working but didnt notice lack of info in bios back then
  • mikasso09
    Bump, tried pulling off the barteru and checkingythe touchpad wires but no success
  • Did the same problem occur when resetting the lithium battery and updating the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    My bios version is 1.14 couldnt uopdate it higher, resetting lith battery didint worked either
  • I suggest that you check with the vendor of the motherboard, the possibility of correcting that information in the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    Unfortunately there is not such possibility.. I guess i need to make it by myself
  • mikasso09
    I just booted with diffirent OS, tried Linux Tails but touchpad doesnt work here either, IT Has to be some bios issue, also updated bios to 1.19 but still nothing, how do I manage to correct info on bios?
    ( Found some info about DMI tools and MS-DOS booting)
  • Yes, the dmi tools can enter and correct this information. However, the ideal is that a computer technician, who knows how to re-record the bios or even enter this information, perform the procedure, as it is a delicate procedure.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Unfortunately i'm not able to Reach any technician. May I Ask how to do that?

• Go on the details tab, idhardware.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer